Unreal Build: Virtual Production is a free, half-day virtual event showcasing incredible projects and innovations from film and television industry trailblazers.
You’ll hear from leading visionaries in film and television, including:
- Aaron Sims, creator of some of this generation’s most unforgettable cinema creatures, whose work has been featured in Stranger Things and The Planet of the Apes trilogy
- Max Rocchetti, a VFX veteran who shot an upcoming Warner Bros. film entirely on Italy’s first LED soundstage
- Andrew Jones, Emmy award winner and Art Director of Disney’s The Mandalorian
- Colin Brady, Chief Creative Officer and Chief Technology Officer of AMGI, an animation studio creating episodic animation in real time
- Robert Zemeckis and his longtime VFX supervisor Kevin Baillie
The event will also include a sneak preview of features in the upcoming 4.26 release, and a special presentation from Weta Digital that you won’t want to miss.